- In the home page, there are three types of search the CA’s.
- Search by city or category or both
- search by top CA’s
- view all CA’s
- In the top corner of the page, there is an icon to “become a CA” option if the user wants to move from user to CA.
- In the home page there is an navigation menu which contains the follows:
- My Profile
- My Reviews
- My Appointments
- User Reviews (if Chartered accountants)
- Manage License (if Chartered accountants)
Search Results :
- In this page, user / Chartered accountants can see the list of CA’s based o their search.
- It will show the CA’s name, experience, overall ratings, address, image, etc.
- By clicking “make call”, user / Chartered accountants can make a call to that CA.
- By clicking “Details”, user / Chartered accountants can view full details of that CA.
- In this page, shows full details of the results.
- It contains CA name, image, consulting fees, field of experience, contact information, business timing of the CA, etc.
- User can view the ratings and reviews about this by clicking the icon which is present in the top right corner of the page.
- User can write a review and give ratings to the accountants. At the same time CA can also write review and give ratings to other CA’s.
- In this page, user / accountants can view the list reviews given by them.
- They can view or delete the review by clicking the icons.
- In this page, user can see the booking details with CA name, booking date, time and status of the booking.
- There is a “cancel” button to cancel the booking at any time.
- In this page, CA can see the booking request sent to him with user name, contact number, date and time.
- There is a button to “accept” or “reject” the request.
- In this page, accountants can edit his/her official details like experience area, office address, office phone number, business timings, consulting fees, etc.
- In this page, CA’s can see the reviews which are given by the user to the CA.
- It will show the user name, review date, etc.
- There is an icon to see the details of review in CA’s details page.
- User / Chartered accountants can view their profile by clicking “Profile” in navigation screen.
- User / Chartered accountants can edit their profile by clicking “Edit profile” at the top right corner in action bar.
- User / Chartered accountants can change their password by clicking the “password change” at the top right corner in action bar.