PHP Scripts Mall being a scripts seller which is not actively monitored 24/7 and also being open to the general public interested in selling their own scripts after due testing, implements the following DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy. PHP SCRIPTS MALL respects the intellectual property rights of third parties, and expects others to do the same. As part of our effort to recognize the copyrights of third parties, PHP SCRIPTS MALL complies with all applicable copyright laws of any given country, such as the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules framed there under, Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules, 2011, and U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), and is therefore protected by the limitations on liability recognized by 47 U.S.C. § 512; commonly known as the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. PHP SCRIPTS MALL’s infringement notification procedure, counter notification procedure and takedown policies, are set forth below.
II. Notice of Claimed Infringement
A. Abuse Warning
The DMCA permits copyright owners, or their authorized agents, to submit notifications to service providers, such as PHP SCRIPTS MALL, requesting that infringing material hosted on PHP SCRIPTS MALL’s servers be disabled or removed. Importantly, the DMCA imposes significant penalties – including court costs and attorneys fees – on those who abuse the infringement notification procedure, by misrepresenting either that material is infringing, or was removed by mistake. PHP SCRIPTS MALL will pursue those who abuse its DMCA notice or counter-notification procedure, and will cooperate with law enforcement in any investigation of such abuse. Please make sure that you meet all the qualifications before submitting a DMCA notice to our Designated Agent identified below.
B. Notification Contents and Procedure
If you believe that your work has been copied, reproduced, altered or published in a way that constitutes copyright infringement under any applicable law, or your copyrights have been otherwise violated, please submit an Abuse / DMCA notice to PHP SCRIPTS MALL’s Designated Copyright Agent, containing the following:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on PHP SCRIPTS MALL’s servers (preferably including specific url’s associated with the material);
- your full name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent(s), or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Claimants may send their Notice of Claimed Infringement to:
Please do not send other inquires or information to our Designated Agent.
III. Take Down Policies and Procedures
PHP SCRIPTS MALL implements the following Take Down Policies and Procedures. Upon receipt of any notification of claimed copyright infringement, PHP SCRIPTS MALL will act expeditiously to notify its customer of the alleged infringement, and take steps to disable or remove the subject material. DMCA Notices are generally processed within two (7) business days from receipt, absent extenuating circumstances. PHP SCRIPTS MALL reserves the right at any time to disable access to, or remove any material or expressive work accessible on or from its servers or services, that is claimed to be infringing via a valid DMCA Notice, or based on facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent. It is the firm policy of PHP SCRIPTS MALL to terminate the account of repeat copyright infringers, when appropriate, and PHP SCRIPTS MALL will act expeditiously to remove access to all material that infringes on another’s copyright, according to the procedure set forth in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA. The procedure for notifying PHP SCRIPTS MALL of claimed copyright infringement is set forth in Section II(B), hereof. If the DMCA notice does not comply with §512 of the DMCA, but does substantially comply with the (3) three requirements for identifying infringing works according to §512 of the DMCA, PHP SCRIPTS MALL shall attempt to contact or take other reasonable steps to reach the complaining party to assist that party comply with sending a compliant DMCA Notice. As noted above, when PHP SCRIPTS MALL’s Designated Agent receives a valid notice, PHP SCRIPTS MALL will act expeditiously to remove and/or disable access to the infringing material and shall notify the affected customer or subscriber. Then, the affected customer or subscriber may submit a counter-notification to the Designated Agent, using the counter notification procedures set forth below. PHP SCRIPTS MALL reserves the right to modify, alter or add to this policy, and all affected persons should regularly check back to this page to stay current on any modifications.
IV. Counter-Notification Procedures
If the Recipient of a Notice of Claimed Infringement (“Notice”) believes that the Notice is erroneous or false, and/or that allegedly infringing material has been wrongly removed/disabled in accordance with the procedures outlined above in Section III above, the Recipient is permitted to submit a counter-notification pursuant to 47 U.S.C. §512(g)(2) & (3). A counter-notification is the proper method for the Recipient to dispute the improper removal or disabling of material pursuant to a Notice. The information that a Recipient provides in a counter-notification must be accurate and truthful, and the Recipient will be liable for any misrepresentations contained in the counter-notification pursuant to 47 U.S.C. §512(f).
To initiate a counter-notification, the Recipient must submit to PHP SCRIPTS MALL’s Designated Copyright Agent the following information:
- a specific description of the material that was removed or disabled pursuant to the Notice.
- a description of where the material was located within PHP SCRIPTS MALL or the Content before such material was removed and/or disabled (preferably including specific url’s associated with the material.)
- a statement reflecting the Recipient’s belief that the removal or disabling of the material was done so erroneously. For convenience, the following language may be utilized:
- “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the referenced material was removed or disabled by the service provider as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
- a statement that the Recipient consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in and for the judicial district where the Recipient is located, or if the Recipient is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the Recipient will accept service of process from the person who provided the Notice, or that person’s agent.
- the Recipient’s physical address, telephone number, and email address.
Counter Notifications can be sent to:
Please do not send other inquires or information to our Designated Agent.
After receiving a DMCA-compliant counter-notification, Our Designated Copyright Agent will forward the counter-notification to the original claimant who first provided the Notice identifying the allegedly infringing material.
Within ten to fourteen (10-14) days from PHP SCRIPTS MALL’s receipt of a valid counter-notification, PHP SCRIPTS MALL will replace or cease disabling access to the disputed material unless PHP SCRIPTS MALL’s Designated Agent receives notification that that the original claimant has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the Recipient from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the SITE’s system or network.
V. Service Provider Customers of PHP SCRIPTS MALL
Some of PHP SCRIPTS MALL’s customers are, themselves, “Service Providers” within the meaning of 47 U.S.C. § 512(k)(1). Accordingly, PHP SCRIPTS MALL requests that any DMCA Notices relating to alleged infringement by third party users, customers or subscribers of PHP SCRIPTS MALL ‘s Service Provider Customers be submitted directly to the DMCA Agent designated by such customer.
PHP SCRIPTS MALL reserves the right to modify, alter or add to this policy, and all users should regularly check back regularly to stay current on any such changes.
Conclusion: We strive hard to genuinely assist our clients and customers alike, however, if you have any difference of opinion, please do let us know of the reason for the same through firstname.lastname@example.org